Before We Start, Don't Have Powder, Oil or Moisturizer On Your Skin.
Ready For Bradazzle? Follow These Easy Steps
- Remove plastic over the bra adhesive (sticky part). Do Not Discard as it will be re-used to cover the adhesive when not in use.
- Loosen the pull-string all the way. Line up your nipple with the circular section with no adhesive (non-sticky part). Stick to skin one cup at a time, ensure that both cups are even.
- Hold the clasp and pull up to tighten the strap. Isn't it a nice lift? If needed, you may readjust the cups for better coverage. Don't you look awesome with that cleavage?
How To Wash:
- Hand wash with warm water and soap ONLY. Do not put in washing machine and/or dryer Do not use bleach.
- Rinse and leave to air dry. Do not try to wipe it dry as it will remove the stickiness. Do not iron the bra.
- Stick the plastic cover back over the adhesive (sticky part).